新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-1-16 17:09:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
换题季如约而至,在经过核桃团队伙伴的精心搜集和整理,本期po出的是:1月7日口语新题汇总+参考答案
关注我们 @核桃英语WalnutEnglish第一时间看到新题+参考答案。
Part 1+参考回答

T恤 T-shirt
1. Do you usually wear T-shirts?
(参考回答)I typically wear casual clothes like T-shirts, shirts in general because they are most comfortable for me. Even when I have to go out, I prefer casual outfits like jeans and a t-shirt. Though I like wearing comfortable clothing, I like to dress up formally if I have to attend an event or a function.
2. Do you like T-shirts with pictures or prints?
(参考回答)Prints, for sure. You can buy a high-quality blank t-shirt for cotton-based printing and take direct-to-garment prints. If you have time and energy, you also can create custom t-shirt designs from casual to formal yourself. Besides, some stores out there can offer a variety of polyester t-shirts that will give you stunning all-over sublimation prints.
3. Do you think older people who wear T-shirts are fashionable?
(参考回答)Absolutely, but there a style tip that worths paying attention to so as to make those older people with T-shirt on more stylish. When it comes to fashion, there are a few t-shirt rules that older men should follow. One of the most important is to always prefer a standard fit. This means choosing shirts that flatter your figure rather than trying to squeeze into something that is trendier but doesn’t fit well.
钥匙 Keys
1. Do you always bring alot of keys with you?
(参考回答)Oh yeah. House keys, car keys, work keys, gym locker keys….…The list goes on and on. Before I know it, I have a bulky set of metal that's weighing me down.
2. Have you ever lost your keys?
(参考回答)For sure. Two summers ago, I lost my keys for a full week. As a hyper-organized person whom Freud would have labelled “anal retentive,” this freaked me out. It was my then-9-year-old niece who finally found the keys. I had slipped them into the pocket of her book bag while rushing frantically between assorted appointments. The keys had a relaxing week with Kelsea at pottery camp while I sweated and stewed over their absence.

快乐 Happy
1. What made you happy when you were little?
(参考回答)Well…..when i was younger i learned what lemon tarts are. I was quite young then. I loved them(still do) sooo much that i started reading books on how they are made and why they are so tangy yet sweet. My parents were so proud of me, they knew from that time that the things that interest me becomes something i have entire required knowledge on soon.
Now…whenever i look at lemon tarts all i can think is how bad they are for my health. Now people will only judge me if I eat something so sugary and fancy, and would derive the outcome that liking something fancy is because i eat too many pastries. Even though i don't. The love for lemontarts come from a beautiful childhood memory for me. But now its spattered with the dirt of judgement and harassment.
2. What do you think will make you feel happy in the future?
(参考回答)That I, regardless of perceived barriers, can achieve with some smarts and a lot of hard work and dedication the life I want to live. My future is a blank canvas that I can create with. It just takes persistence and being around the kind of people I aspire to be like or at least share my vision.

图书馆 Library
1. Do you often go to library?
(参考回答)Yes, I go to the Library at least once a week. This is probably the best way possible to save money, if you enjoy reading. Books have gotten to be so expensive, even paperbacks. And usually, you read them once and then put them on a shelf. With the library, I can get any book I want - if they don't have it, they have an inter-library loan system in place so they can get it from another library. I don't have to worry about whether I'm going to like the book or not - since it's free, I read the first chapter or so and if it doesn't catch my attention, I just set it aside and move on to the next one. There are times when I read 3-4 books a week - there's no way I could do this if I had to pay for them. I don't why anyone would NOT use the library.
2. Did you go to library when you were a kid?
(参考回答)When I was in elementary school, I would always use the library to borrow books because we had this contest called a read-a-thon, in which we were assigned a list of books and we had to read as many as we can and take a test for it. The more books read and tests taken that had a passing mark, the more points we get and eventually we get a medal for it. In college I used it for research purposes and reading journals for reports and case studies. It is still useful nowadays but I don’t go usually anymore, maybe this year that I am getting back to school again that I will be a frequent visitor of the library again.
3. Do Chinese kids often go to library?
(参考回答)Yeah. I think so. Some kids I know go to the public library about once a week to check out books on weekends. They also go to book related events at the library and participate every summer in the summer reading program. The children will set their own goals and read and record the books toward that goal. There are also fun games and such.

艺术 Art
1.Do you like art?
(参考回答)I love art! I love going to museums and seeing all the different pieces that have been created throughout history. I also enjoy going to art galleries and seeing the work of contemporary artists. I think art is a great way to express yourself and to communicate your ideas to others.
2.Do you like visiting art galleries?
(参考回答)Definitely! Art galleries are a place that everyone should visit at least once in their life. Visiting an art gallery is not just for those who have a passion for the arts, it can be enjoyed by anyone and everyone. Whether you love to create your own works of art or you've never picked up a paintbrush before, visiting an art gallery can be very enjoyable!
3.Do you want to be an artist?
(参考回答)I do. I think it is quite natural for anyone to want to be able to draw. It makes one feel like he/she possesses a ‘gifted’ skill that not many have.
(参考回答)To be able to draw, sing, dance etc. is the secret pursuit of many. Imagine being born with an such inherent talent and be able to flaunt that unique skillset while others struggle to draw a simple line! It would make one blushingly euphoric, I’d imagine.
4.Do you like modern art or traditional art?
(参考回答)Modern art. Modern Art is a form of art with endless opportunities for creativity just like any other form of art. The infinity of modern art however, is even larger than that of many other art forms. In Modern Art, boundaries can be pushed to a whole new level.
(参考回答)With Modern Art, people often ask something along the lines of, “How could this be considered art? Anyone could make this”. These questions are the exact reason why people like Modern Art. It forces a person to think and realize that anything can be art if it’s looked at from a certain point of view. Modern Art encourages people to take a step back, be observant, and appreciate the small things in this wonderful thing we call life. It’s thought-provoking even if those thoughts are negative.
Part 2+参考回答

熟人的好消息
Describe a piece of good news that you heard about someone you know well
You should say:
What it was
When you heard it
How you knew it
And explain how you felt about it
(参考回答)Well, we cannot deny the fact that good and bad news both are an integral part of each and everyone’s life. I am not exceptional from others. I also received so many good news in my entire life. However, here I would like to talk about a news which I received one year ago about a new member entered in my family. I will explain it briefly.
I vividly remember that. Last year, I was watching a TV with my family. Then suddenly my phone rang. It was a call from my cousin’s brother who had been living in Tibet for ten years. I received the call, and he congratulated me. I was so surprised because I did not know why he wished me.
After that, I asked him the reason for the wish. He retorted me that he had blessed with a baby girl in the morning. I felt jubilant after I heard this news because I became the aunt of a beautiful angel. This news was extraordinary for me as she was the first baby of my cousin brother.
I put my phone on hold and called my parents as well as gave that news to them. My parents got emotional after I heard this news because he was far away from my brother and sister in law. So it means we would not be able to see the baby. In the last, my mother and father give blessing to both mother and baby.
All in all, that was a piece of great news that I received recently and felt over the moon.

小组合作
Describe something that you did with someone/a group of people
You should say:
What it was
Who you did it with
How long it took you to do this
And explain why you did it together
(参考回答)I've participated in numerous group activities, but I'd like to focus on one that I particularly enjoyed three years ago at the college level. I participated in a competition. It was a competition based on teams, in which three of us participated. The competition was based on science technologies which we can use to create our presentations.
I did this project with my 4 friends. We all decided to make a social media website where people can interact and enjoy their free time.
We were only given two weeks to prepare. The task is therefore divided into three parts. We gathered all information regarding the user interface's design, content, and algorithm in preparation for its creation. Everyone learned and contributed to the project.
I have worked on the backend, which includes the photo and video uploading module, as well as the login and registration module. Aside from that, we were required to create and submit this report to the class, so we each composed a speech.
We were finally able to complete our project and received high scores. Moreover, I felt extremely proud of myself because despite having a limited amount of time, we all remained a team and completed the assignment before the deadline. Also, I realised that we could accomplish anything if we all worked together.
I cannot forget that day because it has served as an inspiration ever since.

迟到的经历
Describe a time when you missed or were late for a meeting
You should say:
When it happened
What happened
Why you missed/were late for it
And explain how you felt about this experience
(参考回答)I hate to recall. I was quite forgetful at one time. I used to mix up appointment times and dates. I thought I could remember them so I never wrote anything down but I wasn’t remembering correctly. I know there were many instances then when I showed up on the wrong day and time. Very embarrassing.
I can’t remember an instance of being late except one time when my dad and I walked into a niece’s graduation event a couple of hours late. My dad decided to take the longer scenic route but then we got caught up in the worst rain storm. It was really embarrassing to walk in late because by then we missed the graduation and everyone was at a nice restaurant eating already. We had to say our apologies and make our excuses but everything we said seemed totally lame.
But they were good people, they were more concerned about my well-being than the event. When they got to knew my side of story, we had a good laugh.

童年喜欢的运动
Describe a sport you enjoyed when you were young
You should say:
What it was
Where you did it
Who you did it with
And explain why you enjoyed it
(参考回答)I would like to talk about my favorite sport, which is running, an easy and free sport to try for everyone.
I only started it a few months ago thanks to my colleagues who are professional runners. I was convinced by how well-shaped they look and how passionate they are about this sport. Therefore, I decided to follow them and try running in the park near my office. Honestly speaking, I fell in love with it pretty quickly after a week though at the beginning I was almost exhausted.
I always reach the park at 5 p.m after work then run around it until 6 p.m. On Saturday when I only work in the morning, I spend more than two hours running in the afternoon and I have to admit that Saturday is the most productive day for me to run. Sometimes when my colleagues can join me in the park, we have a great journey together and share fun office stories during our breaks.
There are several reasons why I am fond of this sport. First, it is a rather cheap and easy sport to try. All we need is a pair of running shoes and a bottle of water. Second, this is a sport that everyone of all age brackets and genders can enjoy, which also brought me some new friends while doing it in the park. They are quite nice and friendly people. Third, since I started this sport I hardly catch any common health issues like fever, flu, or cold. What’s more? I can perform better at work and show higher productivity only after a month of training. I mean I can work for longer hours without feeling tired. All in all, I recommend that everyone try this sport.
以上,
本参考回答为核桃英语原创内容,未经授权禁止他用,违者必究。
【只要新题】所有【1-4月新题】PDF版可移步领取

【要完整的1-4月题库】(包含保留题+高频题部分)移步领取:
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|天恒办公

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.Template by Comsenz Inc.All Rights Reserved.